DC Wanted for our India Chiropractic Clinic
In 2010, Perfect Patients sponsored the launch of a charity clinic, Bangalore Chiropractic, in South India.
Since then, 11 DCs from North America, Australia and the UK have served at the practice. Some for a few months and others for a few years.
It’s no ordinary practice. Alongside seeing full fee-paying patients, the practice is a Christian outreach serving economically disadvantaged patients and local charities, including orphanages, an AIDS home for children, and more.
Perhaps you or someone you know is ready for an experience of a lifetime? Express your interest here.
If an opportunity to serve intrigues you (or a DC you know), here’s what to expect:
- Bangalore Chiropractic is more than just a chiropractic clinic, it’s a Christian ministry. The local clinic team actively seeks to share the love of God with the gift of healing.
- In addition to serving a wide socio-economic cross section of patients, you’ll be involved in health outreach to various communities, including a local orphanage.
- We’re seeking a commitment of 3 to 12 months. Your accommodation, a driver, domestic help, etc. is included. All you need is a visa and the heart to serve.
- You can expect to see between 100 – 200 patients per week. Depending on your capacity and other factors.
- The salary offered is modest compared to what you might earn in the West. Expect an annual salary of USD $40,000 to $60,000 (with relatively low cost of living).
- You’ll have the opportunity to experience Indian culture, while impacting the lives of people who don’t have access to chiropractic care. It will be challenging, but your life will be richer from the experience!