Implementing an effective social media marketing strategy may seem simple. After all, most people already know how to use Facebook.
Building a custom website requires coding and design experience, which requires extensive training. Posting a fifteen-word status update on your Facebook page? It could take less than a minute.
Social networks let businesses take “the easy way out” of marketing.
But building a dynamic social media marketing strategy is anything but easy. It requires planning, ongoing management, and if you go the paid advertising route, some technical ability.
Here are a few ingredients of a prosperous social media strategy:
- Branding your page so it’s consistent across all marketing channels
- “Humanizing” your page with personalized content
- Monitoring what type of content performs best and adjusting
- Employing the right mix of entertaining and promotional content
- Running ad campaigns that produce a high return on investment
Social Media Management Service
We are pleased to announce our new Social Media Management service. Included in the service is a complete onboarding and setup process, followed by ongoing management and support.
Your dedicated Social Media Manager will work with you to maintain a content calendar, publish compelling content, and report monthly on key performance metrics. Additionally, our team will manage paid Facebook Ad campaigns to grow your patient roster.