How to Partner with Google to Grow Your Practice
A Crash Course on Internet Marketing for Chiropractors.
The best source of new patients is referrals. But these days, referrals aren’t enough to fill your schedule. In 2015 and beyond, your best bet is Google.
In fact, 83.4% of all new patients from the Internet come from Google. That’s according to new patient results from 2100 practice websites managed by the team at Perfect Patients.
Attend this 90-minute seminar where you’ll learn:
- Why Google is essential to the prosperity of your practice
- How to tame Google so they send you more new patients
- When paid traffic from Google (AdWords) makes sense
- How to manage bad Google reviews (and get more 5-star reviews)
- How Google and Facebook work together to grow your practice
- Why Google is essential even for referrals!
“In your community, there are two or three chiropractors getting all the new patients from the Internet. Attend my seminar to make sure you’re one of them!” ~ Bill Esteb
Seminar Dates & Locations:
90-minute seminar. Registration at 12pm for a 12:15 start. Lunch included.
- Fort Collins: Mon, November 16th – Fort Collins Marriott (REGISTRATIONS CLOSED)
- Boulder: Tue, November 17th – Flatiron Hotel (REGISTRATIONS CLOSED)
- Denver: Wed, November 18th – Lone Tree Marriott (REGISTRATIONS CLOSED)
- Colo Spgs: Thu, November 19th – Hotel Elegante (REGISTRATIONS CLOSED)
$95 registration fee or $145 for your entire practice
30-day money back guarantee